EDITOR BOARD MEMBERS : VIEW ALL
Dr Bikasih Thapa & Dr Maheswar Prasad (Nepal) - Hideo Wada MD PhD (japan) - Dr a Lavra Castrocatesana (Mexico) - Dr Mrs N.M. Hettiarachechui (Srilanka) - Dr Jorge Aldrete Velasco (Mexico) - Prof Hans Peter Kohler (Switzerland) - Dr Hermanus Suhartono S Sp.OG(K) PhD - Dr Isabel Pinheiro (Portugal) - Dr Suranga (Srilanka) - Jovia Dino Jansen Amsterdam,Holand - Hideo Wada MD PhD University Graduate School of Medicine Departement of Moleculer and Laboratory Medicine Japan - DR Bikash Thapa Internal Medicine Nepal University - DR Maheswar Prasad Internal Medicine Nepal University - Dr a Lavra Castro Castresana Colegio de Medicina interna de Mexico - Dr Suransa Manilgama University of Srilanka Internal Departement Medicine - Dr Mrs N.M. Hettiarachechui University of Medicine Srilanka - Dr Jorge Aldrete Velaso .Colegio de Medicina Interna de Mexico - Prof Hans Peter Kholer M.D FACD Profesor of Medicine University ot Switzerland - Dr Ramezan Ali Atace . Baqiyatallah University of Medical Sciences Departement of Micrology Tehran Iran - Ezekiel Wong Toh Yoon Dr. Gastroenterology of Japan - D Eric Beck,MD Bethesda Hospital Capitol Boelevard St Paul USA - Dr Emine Guderen Sahin Istambul University of Internal Medicine Turky - Dr Selmin Toplan Istambul University - Dr Nicholas New Australia - Dr Kughan Govinden. Tropical Infection of Internal Medicine Malaysia - Dr Godfrey M Rwegerera Princes Marina Hospital Bostwana -
DESCRIPTION OF ADOLESCENT KNOWLEDGE ABOUT HANDLING OF DISMENORE IN JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL INFORRI MALIFUT SUB-DISTRICT, NORTH HALMAHERA.

Author : Nurlina Kuka, Dewi Eriyanti, Yorina Maroeke

Abstract

Dysmenorhoea or what is called menstrual pain is cramping, stabbing pain that can be felt in the lower abdomen, thighs, lower back, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and cramps during menstruation, weakness, and sweating. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), more than 50% of women in each country experience dysmenorrhea, and the results of research on the prevalence of dysmenorrhea were carried out on 1,539 Mexican students from 6 medical, nursing, nutrition, dentistry, pharmacy and psychology programs as many as 1,539 respondents. 64% of them had dysmenorrhea with a mean age of menarche of 12.3 years. In Indonesia, dysmenorrhea is quite large. shows that people with dysmenorrhea reach 60-70% of women in Indonesia. The incidence of primary dysmenorrhea in Indonesia is 54.89%, while the rest of the second type is 45.11%. Methods: To obtain knowledge about the management of dysmenorrhea at SMP INFORRI in Malifut sub- district, North Halmahera district. This type of research is descriptive and the population of this study is female students with a population of 50 people and 40 respondents as the sample. Data obtained directly from students using a questionnaire with a total of 18 questions. Research results The results showed that the average knowledge of SMP INFORRI Malifut sub-district, about the management of dysmenorrhoea is in the poor category. of the 40 respondents, there were 3 people (7.5%) who had good knowledge about the treatment of dysmenorrhoea, 17 people (42.5%) had sufficient knowledge and 20 people (50.0%) had less knowledge. Conclusions and suggestions on the level of knowledge in handling dysmenorrhea are on average lacking and it is recommended to provide counseling about dysmenorrhea by health workers from the nearest health center to students to have the knowledge and proper treatment and seek sources of information about dysmenorrhea.

[ PDF ]

 

Every article submitted to IJHMCR is screened by Turnitin software.

Indexing

;;;;;;;;

 

PENGUNJUNG KAMI DARI BERBAGAI BELAHAN DUNIA

Flag Counter