Author : Charles Bertje Turangan*, Maklion B. Mansa, Santje Pangkey, Farelyn Sahuleka
Kidney is an organ that is very important to remove the results of body metabolism that is not used and drugs. Age between 18 to 45 years, often associated with fertile period or productive age. Ureum is one of the products of solving protein in the body that is synthesized in the liver and 95% discharged by the kidney and the remaining 5% in the feces. Normally the blood urea level is 7.25 mg in 100 milliliters of blood. Kreatinin in plasma is the normal metabolism of keratin phosphate in muscle.. Normally the blood urea level is 7.25 mg in 100 milliliters of blood. Kreatinin in plasma is the normal metabolism of keratin phosphate in muscle. Most keratin (94%) is found in muscle tissue. Laor is a polychaeta organism that rises to the surface of the ocean to breed. The Laor that is consumed by the Moluccas is actually a posterior Polychaeta organism that contains eggs and sperm. The purpose of this research is to know the influence of Laor (Polychaeta) Consumption on Decrease of Ureum and Creatinine Level in Men and Women of Productive Age. This research uses True Experimental Design design Pre-test design pattern and post test control group sample taken using sample random sampling number of samples as many as 10 respondents. Key words: Laor, Ureum And Kreatinin.
Dr. Arend L Mapanawang, Sp.PD, FINASIM, PhD